【2021 Amazon Easy Guide to Return】Guide to Return from Non-US Regions - Fulffy International Courier Price Comparison Platform
Last updated time : 2021-12-23
Online shopping on overseas platforms has become common for Hong Kong people, especially when we’re stuck in Hong Kong:
Perhaps you have been shopping on Amazon, Rakutan or Gmarket, and even went overboard buying all the things that fascinates you. However, you might realize you made a terrible decision for being a shopaholic and obviously, you will want to have a return despite needing to go through the complicated return steps!
In such a situation Fulffy is here to make it easy for you!
2021 Most Updated Amazon Guide to Return
1. Select your order in Account
Choose ‘Return or replace items’ next to the item you wish to return
2. Choose a response for the reason of returning the product/ return method
3. Since not all users are using Amazon Prime, you can also choose to use Fulffy platform by selecting ‘I’ll Ship & Pay’. (Quote now)～
4. When you confirmed return and refund, Amazon will show the latest date to pack and return the item, all you have to make sure is that the item arrives before the indicated time! Afterwards, please click ‘Print label & instructions’.
5. Amazon will then provide 2 documents for printing: Return Authorization Slip － for putting inside the package; Return Mailing Label for sticking on the outside of the package.
6. Destroy all the tracking label on the Amazon package
7. Put Return Authorization Slip into the package
8. Stick the Return Mailing Label on the outside of the box (you are suggested to stick a transparent protective layer over the mailing label)
9. Fulffy free price quote and book door-to-door pick up for international courier
It’s definitely not hard to do the same on other platforms
They are all similar in a way.
No matter which platform you’re using, you’ll need to communicate with the seller on your wish to return the product and reason for returning.
You can do so by using different communication tools or through return and refund steps as indicated by the platforms on their websites (e.g. you may click ‘Return or replace items’ on Amazon)
After communicating (in simply, both parties agree on the terms of return), you may pack according to the seller’s instructions (e.g. print out the return documents and place them in the box)
Finally, arrange international courier to ship to the seller or the specified return address.
Other overseas online shopping
TIPS on return:
1. It is strongly recommended to use international couriers that provide tracking, because you can confirm when the other party received it through tracking.
2. Use appropriate and lightweight fillers (such as bubble paper) for packaging to reduce the risk of damage to the goods during the shipping process.
3. Before the package is sealed, take a few more photos, in case there is a problem, you can use the photo to prove the state of the goods before you send the package.