Over Maximum Limits Fee
UPS small package services do not accept shipments exceeding the following weight and dimensions.
If in UPS's discretion, UPS does accept shipments exceeding these maximum limits, an Over Maximum Limits Fee of HK$2,178 per package will apply to the following.
Maximum weight per package of 70 kg
Maximum length per package of 274 cm
Maximum size per package of 400 cm in length and girth [(2 x width) + (2 x height)] combined
Large Package Surcharge - Minimum Billable Weight (MBW)
A package is considered a “Large Package”when its length plus girth [(2 x width) + (2 x height)] combined exceeds 300 cm, but does not exceed the
maximum UPS size of 400 cm. Large Packages are subject to a minimum billable weight of 40 kg, at a surcharge of HK$527 per package.
An Additional Handling Charge will not be assessed when a Large Package Surcharge is applied.
Additional Handling Charge
An additional handling charge per package will apply to the following:
• Any article that is not fully encased in corrugated cardboard, including but not limited to metal, wood, hard plastic, soft plastic (e.g. plastic bag) or expanded polystyrene foam (e.g. styrofoam)
• Any cylindrical item, such as a barrel, drum, pail, or tyre, that is not fully encased in a corrugated cardboard shipping container
• Any package with the longest side exceeding 122 cm or its second longest side exceeding 76 cm
• Any package with an actual weight greater than 32 kg
• Each package in a shipment where the average weight per package is greater than 32 kg and the weight for each package is not specified on the source document or the UPS automated shipping system used
UPS Large Package Surcharge is charged at HKD527, plus Fuuffy administrative fee HKD16
UPS Additional Handling Charge is charged at HKD108, plus Fuuffy administrative fee HKD3
UPS Over Maximum Limits Fee is charged at HKD2,178, plus Fuuffy administrative fee HKD66