After completing the booking, you may need to print shipping labels and commercial invoice depending on which courier firm you choose. We will indicate the type and quantity of documents you want to print in the confirmation email.
- You will receive a confirmation email from Fuuffy within 24 hours after you have completed the booking. The email includes a PDF shipping label and a commercial invoice. You can log in and download the PDF.
- After downloading the file, use the printer to print all shipping labels and commercial invoices.
- *Some courier firms require you to make two copies.
- Please present the commercial invoice, shipping labels and the parcel to the courier when he picks up the goods.
- If you don't have a printer in your home, you may consider using courier companies that don't require printing or use printing services from nearby libraries or stationery stores.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact Fuuffy!
How-to-print-shipping-labels-and-commercial-invoiceFrequently asked question